The reasons for the swelling of the legs can be different – ill-fitting shoes, excessive loading as well as long period of time in a sitting or standing position. All this leads to poor blood circulation. If you often suffer from swelling of the feet, see the following ways, in which quick and painless to restore the tone of the blood vessels and normalize your blood circulation.
• Rub the feet gently with a piece of ice. Most effective would be if the ice is of herbal infusion (sage or yarrow). For this purpose, pour 1 tablespoon of the herb in 1 cup boiling water, allow to cool, strain and freeze.
• Mix 1 egg yolk with 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar and massage your feet with the obtained ointment.
• Peel and crush the cloves of 1 head of garlic and pour 1 cup boiling water. Once cooled, rub with the resulting mash the swollen areas. Rinse with cold water after 30 minutes.
• During the day, regularly straighten your fingers, then your heels far forwards as possible. Do several repetitions of this simple exercise, which will stimulate the pumping of the blood up the limbs.
• For the disposal of the retained fluids that lead to the swelling of the feet, you could use an infusion of the leaves or roots of parsley. Pour 1 tablespoon of the herb in 2 cups boiling water and allow brewing for 10 hours. Then strain and drink 1 cup a day.
• Every evening lean your legs on the wall, stay in this position for at least 10-15 minutes.
Note: Remember that if you have varicose veins, you should avoid hot baths or showers.
Be careful when you are buying shoes – they must fit perfectly to your feet. Your shoes must not be too tight or too loose because in both of these cases you will experience problems in your legs.